Monday, January 24, 2011

a thundering gathering herd of disappointed users of OVI suite- Nokia is WARNED!

I was surprised when googling for Ovi suite for Linux that at
blog.ovi.com, I have read
so many negative comments about the reliability, speed, and installation problems of the
newest OVI suite for Windows.

This is the watershed mark of Nokia. The management at Nokia should not be surprised, droves of former loyal users will flock either to Android or iPHone mobile communication phones.

No, I am not going to present the more than a hundred? (I stopped counting), but Nokia is sure to that I will not buy a future model upgrade to the c3 but instead go for the Samsung Galaxy tablet phone. As if this threat will move Nokia, ha ha.

We will continue blogging on the C3 since we aim to maximize our usage of this basic phone with wifi.

No comments:

Post a Comment